Monday, August 20, 2012

More Bare and Almost Bare StrippersLi

"But isn't this a gay club...go dangle that for the boys not me...ewww!"

I need a chick to flash...why did I take this homo gig???

Oh there's a hot chick....no, wait...wtf?

I hope they can't see my balls from the front row


Are you really straight? Seriously...coz it's ok if you're not sweetie...

C'mon ladies it's a gay disco...but our strippers like pussy

Getting naked for the Day Care Crew...WTF

Dinner is Ready Boys!

Don't get the wrong idea fella... I am only doing this for your tip money...Look but don't touch!

I'm from Fort Lauderdale...but I like pussy...

homophobic strippers at Gay Italian nightclub


This is about all you'll get at a gay club...on men's night

I am on Cam4... Find me if you can and enjoy my shows

a ghost stripper joins the stage antics

No comments:

Post a Comment